Friday, August 16, 2013

New Generation


Do you notice that the boy sleeping on the books as a pillow?

this photo reflect a strong concept of the children these day.they rather read I pad than book.
Book is considered a thing that can gain valuable knowledge for the old generation. Day by day the technology had become more advance than last time. Nowadays, every children at least had an I pad they bring it to anywhere in anytime, like shops, restaurant, travel, even in toilet they will never leave their I pad because I pad already become their best friend. They used it to play games, facebook, internet and many more. Other than school time, they rather spend their rest of the day with the I pad. It cause many of the children having short sighted at very beginning of their life. It's good that technology more advance but the parents and their children should use the ipad in the right way and the right time. The major point of creating ipad should be convenience but not harmful to the buyer. I will encourage children read books more than ipad. It is the most suitable for the children who read book for long hours.

 In Chinese idiom, it called as 'Golden House in the Book'. It means that the knowledge is so much valuable like a gold. For certain people, it may cause distraction of the games inside the I pad. Using I pad had a lot of disadvantage, we should appreciate reading books than the I pad. 

ref:http://graphicdesignjunction.com/2012/01/conceptual-photography-50-imaginative-photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment